After I graduate. (Post Graduate Studies)


One of the things I like about psychology is the variety of fields in which you can perform. Because of this, in the past few months I’ve been debating on what to do with my career after I graduate. There are so many options I can choose from! One thing is certain; I would like to get a Master’s Degree.

Last year I was very into environmental psychology, which helps people to become aware of the impact we, as humans, make on the planet. It also helps to combat climate change by studying the way people react and take part on actions around sustainability, recycling and others, to develop new behaviors people can adopt in order to lower their impact and carbon footprint. It also has a very critical point of view of capitalism and the carbon-based industry, depicting them as some of the main causes of the environmental crisis we’re facing today. I feel very passionate about this topic, and for a while I was considering getting a Master’s Degree on this topic in Australia, but for some reason I think this option it’s a bit out of reach.

The last few months I’ve been very interested in art and music, as I wrote about in my last blog post, so right now it seems more likely to get a MA on art and music therapy. I’ve honestly not done much research on what options are available, but I would like to get it in another country. I think it could be a very nice experience to get to know another culture while you study abroad.    

Comentarios

  1. It looks like you have various interests, which always makes it harder to decide on one thing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i've been very interested in music too! but in my case, in the past i was thinking to do a diploma in musical anthropology

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Axolotls are fascinating!